Friday, October 16, 2009

More Photography!!!

I was glad to find out that i was given the weekend off from work, so the first thing that pops into my mind, other than just sleeping a bunch, was to go out and get some photos, so thats what I did earlier today. I had seen a special on TV about the Quail Botanical Garden in Encanitas and how it had a wide variety of plants, and I recently had an urge to visit, so low and behold, I had some free time and decided to pay the ,NOW, San Diego Botanical Garden a visit. It costs $14 with parking & enterance and in my view is pretty woth it giving all they have. So, I spent a few hours walking the many paths...and off the paths(broke a rule or 2.hah) and ended up getting some nice photos. My favorites are from the waterfall they had through the tropical gardens. anyways, I'll let my pictures do the rest of the talking...ENJOY!!!

No comments: