Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Latest, not Greatest...It's okay though

Well, as the year seems to continue to fly by faster and faster, I have actually had some free time from work to get some more photo opportunities! With midterms going on at school the past few weeks, it has been nice not having to work 30 hrs and having days off to relax and do what I love to do. My past 2 photo assignment required me to take night/low light photos and then portraitures this week, so I hit the road last week and visited downtown SD for the night and got some photos of the bay. Then this week, thanks to my little brother Cody, I had him model for my portraitures. For as long as I've been taking photo's I've always tried to kkeep people OUT of my pictures, so this was definately a change for me. As always, I am gonna go out and work with what I got, and I actually think some of the photos came out pretty good for me having no real "portraiture" experience". Well, just see for yourself!

No comments: