Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Latest in my Photo World

Life has been quite busy lately between work and school, but when given time, I've been out shootin more photos. Im gonna be trying to enter some photo's in contests including the 2nd annual Vista contest in which I won youth Best of Show last year. My goal is to save up enough to invest in a new camera to further my possibilities. Donations will also be accepted.hah School is going well and I just hit my One year mark at Kohl's this month.TIME FLIES. Anyways here are some of my blogworthy photos I've taken over the last few weeks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ILOVE the dandilion photo! I want that bown up and put in a frame at my house!

Austin McKeon said...

Thanks Joey. Im tempted to begin selling photos to people. Just has to be reasonable with shipping n all the other printing costs. It wouls really hepl to earn a few extra buck on top of my job.